Saturday, June 16, 2012

Reading into every word you say? Nah, I'll pass



 Denim Button Down: H&M, Dress: American Eagle Outfitters,  

Holla people of the interweb! Watched Kimi Dora 2 today with friends, ate my favorite food court meal in glorietta which is spicy tuna roll and squid nuggets. Oh yeah I had dessert too. Two pieces of blueberry cheesecake cupcakes. Too bad I forgot to take a picture of it since I was so excited to eat it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Yes, I have eating problems. Yes, I've been wearing the same necklace so sorry about that, this is my current favorite necklace so y'all have to deal with it hahahaha! maybe if I can lay my eyes on a better one I'll change it but for now, sorry :D  Anyway, listen to this song below if you're curious it has a vintage, gangster-ish feel to it HAHAHAHAA that's why I like it ;))


And yesss, I took a picture of myself when my friends were busy discussing their plans for the coming months of july and august. vivalavanity haha loljk.

No comments:

Post a Comment