Sunday, June 17, 2012

Uphill Struggle






Pants: Topshop, Hoodie: Thrifted, Bag: Korea, Shoes: Thrifted

Oh yes its raining like there's no tomorrow here in the Philippines! I'm not complaining since I hate sunny days but I wish it won't rain as hard enough to flood the streets. Guess you can't have it all huh haha. Anyway for some reason I'm scared about graduating from college. Fear of the unknown? maybe. Anyway I made a kaleidoscope version of the photo from anawangin I posted earlier. Feel free to use it as your wallpaper or anything haha. Things I do when I'm bored :))

 

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Lalo na yung unang picture. Litol boy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your bloggg! You're really cool, pretty, smart and pretty!! :) Anyway, can I use your anawangin picture as a background for my Twitter? Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you :) of course you can use it go ahead my friend :)

      Delete
  3. I saw your blog link from David Guison's twitter. I looove your style. I'll drop by more often! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow yay thank you so much btw i'm a fan of yours hhihi :D

      Delete